Here is a list of the 5 best keyword research tools in SEO. If you want to be successful in blogging, keyword research is a very first step you need to follow. If you have good keyword, It would be easy for you to rank your post in a sort span of time. there are a lots of keyword research tools available in market. But I am going to share top 5 best keyword research tools.
SEMrush is one of the best keyword research tools in the market. SEMrush gives you the best suggestion for very specific keywords that your competitors are already using. That’s why it’s a standout in the market.
- Keyword traffic volume
- Keyword difficulty score
- Search engine reports
- Adsense CPC
- Uncover long-tail keywords and ad group ideas
- Get yearly keyword trends
- Worldwide CPC distribution statistics
SEMrush gives a 7-day free trial of the service. With your credit card details you can access the trial, you need not to pay a single penny if you cancel your subscription within the 7-day trial.
SEMrush has four different pricing plans. The best offers come with annual billing.
- Pro – For freelancers, startups and in-house marketers with limited budget can use this plan, it starts at $99 per month and gets billed annually.
- Guru – It is the best for growing marketing agencies. Guru starts at $199 per month.
- Business – It is a best deal for eCommerce stores and agencies, and opens at $399 per month.
- Enterprise – A custom solution to fit the marketing needs of your business. You can customize according to your need.
If someone asked me for best keyword research tools in the market,I always suggest go with ahref. Ahrefs is one of the best keyword research tools available for blogging community. It’s provide list of keyword related to your query and help alot to meet your goal.
- keyword difficulty score
- 1,000+ keyword suggestions
- Multiple countries
- Domain comparison
- SERP position history
- Keyword positions
Ahrefs has four pricing plans.
- Lite- it starts at $99 per month.
- Standard- it starts at $179 per month.
- Advanced- it starts at $399 per month.
- Agency- it starts at $999 per month.
But Ahrefs offers 2 months FREE for Annual billing.
They do have a trial offer but you have to pay $7 for 7 days on their Lite and Standard subscription plans. So that you can explore Ahrefs.
3. Google Keyword Planner (Free)
The Google Keyword Planner tool is one of the most used and popular keyword research tools in market. New Blogger always use it because it is free for use. Most important, It’s directly integrated with Google Ad Words so you will get accurate CPC information for particular keyword
- Accurate search volume directly from Google’s search engine
- Good for the early stages of a website’s SEO.
- Deep information directly from Google’s search engine
It’s free for all, you can directly use it without paying a penny.
4. Keyword Tool
If you’re talking about keyword research tools so can’t forget Keywordtool.io . Here, you can not only search keyword for your google search engine but you can research tools on the market and offers analysis for multiple search engines including Google, YouTube, Bing, Amazon, and ebay .
- Search keyword for multiple platform
- Export results to CSV
- Easy to use
- Find Great Keywords Using Google Autocomplete
It’s free for first 750+ keywords and extremely easy to get started with. It has 3 plans.
- Pro Business- You have to pay $159 / month (billed every 12 months)
- Pro Plus- $79 / month (billed every 12 months)
- Pro Basic- $69 / month (billed every 12 months)
5. Answer The Public (Free Keyword research tool)
AnswerThePublic is one of the best free SEO tool that we can use for Keyword Research and it is very amazing SEO Tools. With the help of AnswerThePublic.com, you can do Keyword Research for your website or blog very easily. Here is complete review about AnswerThePublic Must Read.
You will be able to see keywords in different formats such as:
- Alphabetical Base Keywords
- Related Keywords
Pricing: It has 3 plan
- It’s free: Yes! you got it right, you can use it free of cost
- AnswerThePublic Monthly Plan: For this you have to pay $99/month
- AnswerThePublic Annual Plan: For this you have to pay $79/month (Billed yearly)
These are some best keyword research tools, I have shared. If you have used some of them share your experience below in the comment box. Hope you like our article Top 5 Best keyword Research Tools in SEO .
Note: Don’t go with every tools just research your keyword on one or two of them. I would not recommend to buy every tools and research.